Can RESOLVE Help?
RESOLVE is the National Infertility Association, a non-profit, charitable organization that “works to improve the lives of women and men living with infertility.” RESOLVE has a phenomenal website full of free support and strategies that many patients find helpful. Here are some of our favorites:
- Learn about the basics of infertility
- What treatment options are available to build my family?
- Understand your insurance coverage and how it affects your fertility treatments.
- Explore options for making treatment affordable
- How can I find emotional support?
- Manage the stress (Don’t forget to check out our local resources for stress management)
- HelpLine – voicemail system 1.866.NOT.ALONE (866-668-2566). Calls returned in 1-3 days by peer volunteers who have experienced what you are going through.
- How to talk about infertility with others
- Resources for family & friends to help them understand
- Infertility and the military
- How to keep the relationship with your partner strong
- Pregnant after infertility
- Find a resolution
Support Group Options
Professionally-led Support Group @ Carolina Conceptions meets second Wednesday of every month
Peer-led RESOLVE Support Group Meetings held at WakeMed Cary hospital, second Tuesday of every month from 6:30-8pm. Contact Ashley & Jessica at email@example.com
Professionally-led RESOLVE Support Group Meeting in Wilmington, second Tuesday of every month from 6-7pm at Women’s Physical Therapy with Casey Berna. Email Casey @ CaseyBerna@gmail.com
We highly recommended the local, NZMG Foundation -led by a compassionate couple who personally went through infertility and later adopted. They now help others understand and navigate this complex process.
Become an activist and help RESOLVE fight to defend those going through infertility on the state and federal level. Learn the latest on legislation that may be blocking patients from receiving the care they need.