Meagan Bergeron, MS, TS – Embryologist
About Meagan Bergeron, Embryologist
Meagan Bergeron, MS (Master of Science), TS (technical supervisor), grew up in Colorado and went to Colorado State University where she earned both her bachelor’s degree in human biology and her master’s in biomedical sciences with a focus in assisted reproductive technology. While earning her master’s degree Meagan took part in many research opportunities including investigating the effects of oxidative species on live sperm and exploring the risks and limitations of embryo splitting as a potential benefit in human IVF. Through her research Meagan found her love for embryology.
Meagan’s favorite part of being an embryologist is seeing that her work in the lab has a large impact on patients’ lives. Meagan has been at Carolina Conceptions since 2018 when she originally made the move to Raleigh. She is looking forward to spending many more years here and helping patients grow their families.
Meagan Bergeron has her Master of Science in biomedical sciences and is certified as a technical supervisor (TS) in embyrology.
DID YOU KNOW?
Her research at Colorado State University on the effects of oxidative species on live sperm and her exploration of the risks and limitations of embryo splitting ignited her passion for embryology.
Meagan Bergeron – specialties & more
In his personal life
In her spare time Meagan enjoys traveling, going to the beach and golfing with her husband. She also enjoys going back to Colorado to see family and the snow.
Meagan Bergeron’s education & career
- Colorado State University, Bachelor of Science
- Colorado State University, Master of Science
- Member of American Association of Bioanalysis (AAB) and American Board of Bioanalysis (ABB)
- Technical Supervisor Certification in Embryology (ABB)
- Member of American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Member of ASRM Women’s Council
- Member of Atlantic Coast Embryology Society
Our experience at Carolina Conceptions was amazing! From the front desk staff, billing, clinical staff, lab staff and physicians, all were professional and caring at every interaction. We couldn’t be happier!
– R.H., Clayton, NC
More fertility tips
In This Section
- Dr. Bill Meyer
- Dr. John Park
- Dr. Meaghan Bowling
- Dr. Lauren Johnson
- Alexandra Dieffenderfer, PA-C
- Billy (Taeshin) Kim, Ph.D., TS, HCLD – IVF Lab Director
- Karen Onori, FNP-BC
- Natalie Brantley, MSN, WHNP-BC
- Sarah Yon, MSN, FNP-BC
- Meagan Bergeron, MS, TS – Embryologist
- Callie Barnwell Gibson, Ph.D., TS (ABB) – Embyrologist
- Retired Founder Dr. Grace Couchman
Sign up for our email newsletter