Natalie Brantley, MSN, WHNP-BC
About Natalie Brantley, NP
Natalie Brantley, MSN, WHNP-BC, earned her Bachelor of Science in nursing from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2008. She earned her Master of Science in nursing from Duke University in 2019 and is board certified as a women’s health nurse practitioner (WHNP-BC). She is a member of the Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health and American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
Before joining Carolina Conceptions, she spent her nursing career caring for women and children in pediatric oncology, obstetrics, labor & delivery and gynecologic oncology. She is delighted to assist families as they grow and experience the joy of parenthood.
Natalie Brantley has her Master of Science in nursing (MSN) and is a women’s health nurse practitioner, board certified (WHNP-BC).
DID YOU KNOW?
Natalie is a member of both the Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health and ASRM.
Natalie Brantley, NP – specialties & more
In her personal life
Natalie is a mother of three and cherishes her role as a mom. She loves reading, listening to historical podcasts, running and spending time with her family, especially at the beach. When she’s not working, you can probably find her at a dance studio or sports field cheering on her kids!
Natalie Brantley’s education & career
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Duke University.
- Member of the Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health.
- Member of ASRM.
- Cared for women and children in pediatric oncology, obstetrics, labor & delivery and gynecologic oncology.
More fertility tips
In This Section
- Dr. Bill Meyer
- Dr. John Park
- Dr. Meaghan Bowling
- Dr. Lauren Johnson
- Alexandra Dieffenderfer, PA-C
- Billy (Taeshin) Kim, Ph.D., TS, HCLD – IVF Lab Director
- Karen Onori, FNP-BC
- Natalie Brantley, MSN, WHNP-BC
- Sarah Yon, MSN, FNP-BC
- Meagan Bergeron, MS, TS – Embryologist
- Callie Barnwell Gibson, Ph.D., TS (ABB) – Embyrologist
- Retired Founder Dr. Grace Couchman
Sign up for our email newsletter