Can RESOLVE Help?
RESOLVE is the National Infertility Association, a non-profit, charitable organization that “works to improve the lives of women and men living with infertility.” RESOLVE has a phenomenal website full of free support and strategies that many patients find helpful. Here are some of our favorites:
- Basics of infertility
- Family building treatment options
- Understand your insurance coverage
- Options for affordable treatment
- Find emotional support?
- Manage the stress (Also see our local resources for stress management)
- Helpline – voicemail system 1.866.NOT.ALONE (866-668-2566). Calls returned in 1-3 days by peer volunteers who have experienced what you are going through.
- Talking about infertility with others
- Resources for family & friends
- Keep the relationship with your partner strong
- Pregnant after infertility
- Find a resolution
Support Group Options
Peer-led RESOLVE Support Group Meetings held at WakeMed Cary hospital, second Tuesday of every month from 6:30-8pm. Contact Ashley & Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org
Professionally-led RESOLVE Support Group Meeting in Wilmington, second Tuesday of every month from 6-7pm at Women’s Physical Therapy with Casey Berna. Email Casey at CaseyBerna@gmail.com
We highly recommended the local, NZMG Foundation -led by a compassionate couple who personally went through infertility and later adopted. They now help others understand and navigate this complex process.
Become an activist and help RESOLVE fight to defend those going through infertility on the state and federal level. Learn the latest on legislation that may be blocking patients from receiving the care they need.