Request an Appointment
Request an appointment online
Thank you for your interest in Carolina Conceptions. We offer a variety of fertility consultations and new patient appointments.
For current patients:
- Use our patient portal to contact your physician and care team directly, request an appointment and more. Visit our patient portal page to get the details, log in or register.
- Otherwise please call (919) 782-5911 to get in touch with someone who can help schedule an appointment for you.
For new patients:
To request an appointment, please complete your patient portal registration. This must be completed on a computer as the portal is not compatible on a mobile device. Registration takes only a few minutes and gives you direct access to our care team. Please follow the instructions below.
- Visit our nAble patient portal page. Click “New Patient Registration.”
- Complete the short pop-up form and click the “Submit” button. Note: You’ll see a pop-up confirmation and note to check your email for instructions on next steps. If you don’t see an email, check your spam folder. This email will come from Carolina Conceptions’ nAble patient portal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the link in the email to register. Enter your date of birth and set a username and password (save this for later; password must be a minimum of 8 characters and include at least one uppercase letter, one number and one symbol). Then click the “Create Account” button.
- Complete the portal profile registration. If pursuing treatment as a couple, please include your partner’s name and date of birth.
- Important: If you are a couple pursuing treatment, have your partner also complete a patient portal registration and profile following the same steps above.
- Complete all fields and then click the “Update” button. Please be patient – the confirmation screen can take several seconds to load.
- After you (and your partner, if applicable) have successfully created your portal profile(s), you will need to ensure you’ve provided your portal demographics, consent forms and insurance information before you can be considered for a consultation.
- Request an appointment in the portal: Click “Messages” and then click the “Compose” green button.
- For the subject, enter “New patient consult” or similar.
- In your message, please include the reason for the consultation, your partner’s name, preferred day of the week/time of day for your appointment and preferred provider (or first available).
- Our team will connect with you to ensure you are scheduled with your preferred provider, preferred location and date range.
- If you don’t hear back from us, please call (919) 782-5911 and listen to the options on the line to get in touch with someone who can help schedule an appointment for you.
We look forward to seeing you soon!