What Really Happens During IVF?
Please join us on Monday, May 13th at 6pm. Embryologist, Dr. Sung Tae Kim will join Reproductive Endocrinologist, Dr. William Meyer in presenting an overview of the high tech facility that makes so many families a reality for our patients. We will review all aspects of the IVF process at Carolina Conceptions from start to finish, placing a special emphasis on what happens in our lab in-between your cycle appointments.
Expect to learn more about:
- Egg retrieval day
- ICSI (injection of sperm into egg to assist fertilization)
- Assisted hatching
- How embryos are assessed for quality
- Options available at CC to test the health of your embryos prior to transfer day
- The risks of multiples
- How many embryos we recommend transferring to the uterus
- Embryo freezing
- CC’s IVF 2018 Pregnancy Rates
This free seminar will be held in the lobby of Carolina Conceptions on Monday, 5/13/19 at 6pm. The presentation will last around 40 minutes with time for Q&A at the end. Make sure to RSVP to reserve your spot since there are limited spaces. Please RSVP by Wednesday, 5/8/19 via email. We look forward to seeing you!